Saturday, October 26th at 8:30 am. Cost is $40 per student. Please pay at the end of registration or bring a check or cash to the exam on Saturday.
Scholarships are available! Please email me directly to inquire...
In order to best prepare students for the real exam, we try to follow the official test day procedures and will be mimicking the exam environment as much as possible. Test results/diagnostics will be made available the following week! ..
- The ISEE is a multiple choice exam in the subjects of English Language Arts and Mathematics.
- The exam does not include an essay component.
- The whole testing process should last about 2.5 hours, so we should be wrapping up around 11am;
- Verbal Reasoning --> 40 Questions, 20 minutes
- Quantitative Reasoning --> 37 Questions, 35 minutes
- Reading Comprehension --> 36 Questions, 35 minutes
- Mathematics Achievement --> 47 Questions, 40 minutes
Base Cost: $40.00
born between: 05/19/1920 and 05/19/2015
In Grades: 6 to 8 for 2019-20 School year
|12 registrations 22 open positions. |